Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Prayer for the Chinese New Year.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

on a smaller note, but not that small really.
Please pray that my grandma has a speedy recovery and can be discharged tomorrow?
I would hate it if she couldn't make it for reunion dinner because she is pretty much the most important person in the family. She is an amazing person and she deserves to be with her family on such a day. Not in the hospital.

To those of you wondering what happened, she's been not well for the past few weeks. And this morning she said she was feeling extremely awful and that her heart hurt. She's had heart attacks before and numerous opts, so to be safe my parents brought her to NUH. Their still checking through reports to see if it is really a heart attack or something else.

It's crazy how i just wrote that my first resolution this year is to spend more time with her and this had to happen. Heartbreaking.

Either way, i believe ah ma is going to be alright.
She'll be there for my convocation, my brother's, my sister's, my wedding, my sibling's wedding, and she's going to play with her great grandchildren. :)

Thanks for all your concerned reply tweets and messages people. And also the prayers. I'm sorry i couldn't do it personally one by one. I truly truly appreciate it. My whole family does. :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment