Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lazy to Laze

People say that the dog sometimes is exactly like their master. Looks like, acts like. In my case, totally true. THAT is EXACTLY how i look every single day now.

Well, you can call it a lack of motivation or having no drive. But if you think about it, i AM entitled to a few months (and it's only been weeks) of slacking before starting work. Right now, i should be having the time of my life. Only, i really am not.

I had plans to travel to a whole lot of countries after graduating. Well, Mumbai was done. But i was thinking about all around Asia, or all around Europe. Crazy long travelling holidays like that. But reality sinks in, i'm not.

Hey, it's okay. I'm 21... I have years more to travel.

But i am truly lazy to laze around already. But with that said, don't expect me to be going out every other day too. I kind of love not having to get ready to go out.

I feel my brain cells dying by the day. I feel like everything i have studied is slipping away from my 'self-suspected-dementia' brain. I NEED TO START WORKING SOON. I can't wake up just to go to bed anymore because i don't know what to do.

I need a drive and motivation back.
Congrats to me.

1 comment:

  1. youtube dvd free : youtube
    youtube dvd free : youtube dvd free : youtube dvd free : youtube dvd youtube mp3 free : youtube dvd free : youtube dvd free : youtube.youtube.com.

    ReplyDelete