Monday, March 28, 2011

Updates in my very Dead blog.


Don't blame me for not updating my blog! I did say i would blog here very minimally and only when there's anything seriously worth blogging about. Haha.. but i figured since i don't want to spend my whole day in bed today (be it on sleeping, watching tv or reading.. they are all stuff done in bed for me these days. Such a lazy ass. :P ), that i should sit up on a proper chair, steal my sister's Mac which i have grown to love for it's speed, and go online. You see, going online using a lappie has turned into a chore ever since the iPhone existed for me.

So here goes, UPDATES!

1. I'm not blonde. My hair is still short, messy and in shades of i don't know what colors. Speaking of which, time for me to do something about it. I'm having mixed feelings between having it cut really short and dyeing it jet/ blue black (okay, blue black may be a bad idea if i'm going for interviews), or just letting it grow grow grow. If i don't let it grow now, i have no idea when i would ever let it already.

2. I just got back from Taiwan. Trip with the mother & grandmother. :) Talk about bonding session. I'll blog it in more detail when i sit down and ask my mum for the list of places we went. I hate being so noob in mandarin! AAAHH! It's like how i normally know stuff about wherever i go when i travel coz i write about it? But this trip was so hard for me to write about because i can hardly read most of the signs. I only know about perhaps 2 words out of a whole sign, especially when it's in the ancient chinese writing. Just you wait, i'm going to go for some intensive Mandarin course sooner or later. In fact, it is in one of my plans to go to Shanghai (since i've got relatives there) to do it for perhaps 3 months? When... that i don't know. :P To the closer people, pictures are up on fb anyway.

3. My job hunt has been futile. Because... i haven't been actively looking for a job anyway. If you've read tweets anyway, i did go for one serious interview. I've got other offers but ah, that's a whole other story. I did relatively disappointing in that one interview though, given the 'standards' i have and had set for myself. But it was a really good experience. I turned down the 3rd round interview because by the end of the second interview, i realized the job was seriously not for me. So, no regrets at all. All about the growing process and self discovery i reckon. Speaking of which, i'm thinking of part-time studying Law. I guess it's an interest that didn't die the way i had thought it had. But ah, one step at a time. In the meantime, i shall start looking at the bff- QiTing's textbooks and see if it freaks me out.

Wait a minute, how did my supposed-to-be-short update turn into a whole essay?

P.S. Time for friends to date me out if not i'll never bother changing out of my pjs and step out of the house once again. And don't give me sorry excuses like "But you only have time for the bf now." because honestly, the bf is working a whole lot and i hardly even get to see him now. :( so yes.

P.P.S. To change the new font of the blog or not? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment